Ever since Jessica and Cliff Larrew joined me for Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 99, I’ve received so many questions from curious entrepreneurs about selling on Amazon. Here today to answer those questions and offer some seriously actionable strategies are Amazon experts Ryan and Nick from Online Selling Experiment.
Ryan and Nick have built a thriving, passive income business selling products with the help of the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) program. This program allows online entrepreneurs to send merchandise to Amazon’s warehouses and sell it through the Amazon marketplace to a vast audience. What started as a two-man operation has grown into a booming source of passive income, thanks to Ryan and Nick’s smart scaling.
In this episode, Ryan and Nick walk through each step of building a Fulfillment by Amazon-based business, including how to scale up your operation when the time is right. They’ll cover everything from shopping hacks, to starting costs, to Amazon’s rules and restrictions, to working with buyers, and more. You’ll finish this episode armed with the resources you’ll need to start selling on Amazon yourself.
An FBA-based business can be a great entry point into earning passive income online—I’ve even started trying it myself with some pretty neat results, which I’ll tell you all about in the episode. Listen in for more tips and strategies for getting started as a seller!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Ryan and Nick for joining me this week. Until next time!
- The nuts and bolts of the Fulfillment by Amazon program.
- Why this business model is a great introduction to earning passive income online.
- Who will thrive with an FBA-based business model, and who might not.
- Starting costs and other resources you need to start an FBA business.
- Where to look for merchandise and smart shopping strategies.
- Precautions when building a business that’s dependent on a specific distribution channel.
- Strategies for scaling your FBA-based business quickly and effectively.
- The kinds of tool, work spaces, and real estate Ryan and Nick use to run their business.
- Common mistakes for first-time FBA entrepreneurs.
- A special challenge to get you started selling through Amazon today, and more!
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 99: Buying Stuff and Selling It on Amazon (For 6 Figures a Year!) with Jessica and Cliff Larrew
- Selling on Amazon
- Smart From Scratch