Today’s episode stars not one guest, but three! Joining me are Dr. Shannon Irvine, Rob Stuart, and Dr. Barbara Cohen—all students from the beta version of my latest course, Power-Up Podcasting. All three have had incredible experiences along the road to launching their first podcasts, and today they’re sharing their stories.
I’ve shared a lot about why I think podcasting is the best platform for building your brand as an entrepreneur. Launching a podcast can open all kinds of doors for your business, and it forges a connection with your audience unlike any other medium. But why take my word for it, when you can hear first-hand accounts from folks who’ve just taken the leap into podcasting?
My guests today come from a variety of backgrounds, industries, and levels of technical skill. Some have been making a name for themselves in their industries for years; others are just starting to enjoy notoriety. Some have large followings; others started from scratch. All three, however, have seen tremendous business growth in the past few months thanks to their brand-new podcasts.
If you’re curious how podcasting can transform your business, or if you’re still wondering if podcasting is right for you, you’re going to love this episode. Dr. Irvine, Dr. Cohen, and Rob dig into everything from audience growth metrics to the personal hurdles they overcame while launching, plus their most essential advice for first-time podcasters.
I learned so much from these three fantastic conversations, and I know you will too. Enjoy!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Dr. Irvine, Dr. Cohen, and Rob for joining me this week. Until next time!
- How three Power-Up Podcasting students are faring, with their brand-new shows up and running.
- Who should consider podcasting, and why.
- What it’s like to record your first podcast episode.
- Mindset advice and motivation for first-time podcasters.
- Strategies for launching a podcast to a small (or non-existent) following.
- Ideation and organization tips for solo podcasters.
- Strategies for using your podcast to expand your audience.
- Obstacles and slip-ups from real first-time podcasters, and how they recovered.
- A glimpse inside Power-Up Podcasting, and more!
- Epic Success with Dr. Shannon Irvine
- Habit Mastery Masterclass
- Disney Travel Secrets
- Harness Your ADHD Power
- Power-Up Podcasting