Facebook has passed another audience milestone, reaching 2 billion active users.
Facebook Passes 2 Billion Monthly Active Users, Adds Tools to Celebrate originally posted at Social Media Today
Not long ago, I asked you guys to send me your favorite business partnerships—couples and friends who’ve teamed up to start and run a business together. I received lots of recommendations for one couple in particular, who’d impressed you all with their transparency as business owners and knack for communication: Bryan and Erika Baker from TheBakers.tv.
Through their blog, live video series, online course, and private coaching, the Bakers help couples (romantic and otherwise) improve their communication. Bryan and Erika draw from their personal experiences as partners and parents to give their audience an honest, authentic look at how real couples resolve conflicts and grow closer. This strategy has helped them grow a thriving business and won them a huge community of raving fans. I had to know how they’d done it.
In this episode, you’ll hear first-hand advice on navigating a business partnership from two people who’ve been through it all. Bryan and Erika will share their favorite communication tips, conflict resolution strategies, advice on shutting out distractions, and lots more. Their words of wisdom aren’t just for folks in romantic relationships, either—anyone who wants a rock-solid relationship with their business partner will benefit from what Bryan and Erika have to say.
If you’re ready for some hard-hitting advice on becoming the best partner you can be, listen in, and enjoy!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Bryan and Erika for joining me this week. Until next time!
- How the Bakers built a thriving business based off their passions and skills.
- Common challenges when working with a loved one on growing a business.
- Strategies for creating intentional, distraction-free time to work on a relationship.
- Bryan and Erika’s best advice for improving communication during your next disagreement.
- Tips for getting started with live video, no matter your experience being in front of a camera.
- How transparency and honesty impacts your relationship with your audience.
- Words of wisdom on staying organized as a busy parent, spouse, and entrepreneur.
- How Bryan and Erika went from relationship-challenged to relationship experts.
- A quiz to help boost your self-awareness and communication skills, and more!
This infographic provides some key tips to help you get moe views with your YouTube content.
68 Ways to Get More Views on YouTube [Infographic] originally posted at Social Media Today
Facebook is adding some new functions to their M suggestions virtual assistant tools.
Facebook Adds New Functionality to M Virtual Assistant, Expanding Use Case for Bots originally posted at Social Media Today
Fight website mediocrity with these four tips
4 Ways to Make Your Website Less Boring originally posted at Social Media Today
Facebook’s adding a new way to focus your ads on specific households, which may be a little creepy to some.
Facebook Adds ‘Family Targeting’ to Ad Products, Enabling New Focus Options originally posted at Social Media Today
This new infographic provides some tips on how to use paid, earned and owned social in conjunction to maximize your performance.
The Social Trifecta: Optimizing Owned, Earned and Paid Social Media [Infographic] originally posted at Social Media Today
Pinterest has announced that over the next few weeks, they’ll be rolling out two-factor authentication to all users.
Pinterest Adds Two-Factor Authentication for an Important Layer of Extra Security originally posted at Social Media Today
Facebook’s adding some new tools to enhance their Dynamic retargeting ads.
Facebook Adds New Display Options for Dynamic Ads to Improve Retargeting originally posted at Social Media Today
Facebook has added some new interactive tools, including animated emoji responses, to Messenger video chats.
Facebook Adds New Tools and Visual Effects to Messenger Video Chats originally posted at Social Media Today